Thursday, August 09, 2007

Safari Smackdown

Wow. Cape buffalo vs. lion vs. crocodile. You can't make this stuff up. The video's a little over 8 minutes long, but well worth the watch. Keep the sound up too--it's fun to listen to the tourists watching the Battle Royale unfold before their eyes.

Methinks there are more than one buffalo version of Molly Weasley in this particular herd...

Watch and enjoy! Now excuse me while I go sing The Circle of Life.



You know, there's only one proper way to respond to such a dramatic nature video.

That's right...with Dramatic Chipmunk!



LH

2 comments:

mark said...

i can't believe that baby water buffalo was able to get up and walk away after all of that! that's one tough baby!!!

krugie23 said...

I saw the clip on TV a few nights ago. Pretty amazing! I have to say, after all that, I would have let the lions eat me. =) But good for you water buffalo!!