Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Five

From our friends at RevGalBlogPals:

Well friends, this is one of those weeks when I simply must work today, which is normally my day off. I know, I know. We may tut-tut all we want, but the fact is, some weeks are like that. So, this week's F5 is simple.

Name five things you plan to do today.

Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.

This is an easy one for me, since Fridays are generally my day off too, and Sweetie, knowing how scatterbrained I am, always leaves me a Friday "honey-do" list. Yes there's more than five here, but I've always been an overachiever (yeah, right). Here we go!

1) Get our niece's birthday gift
2) Reply to all emails that I haven't gotten my rear in gear and replied to yet
3) Recharge the digital camera and the video camera
4) Put away clean laundry
5) Take care of dishes
6) Buy some more tapes for the video camera, and some more milk
7) Call a couple of people
8) Pick up a prescription for Sweetie at CVS, don't forget the coupon to receive a $25 gift card for having a new prescription filled there (we usually go to Walgreens across the street, but for $25, heck yeah we'll send a prescription there!)
9) Call a church in town with a preschool where we're thinking of sending Kiddo to in the fall to see if there's a waiting list and ask about a tour
10) Finish cleaning out the file cabinet in the computer room
11) Go to my office and pick up my copy of Evangelical Lutheran Worship that I'm going to need to help lead a synod introductory event tomorrow, that I left on my desk due to my scatterbrainedness

Here's my add-ons to the above list:
1) Have a couple cups of coffee
2) Watch some basketball
3) Read a little bit of A Skeleton in God's Closet by Paul Maier (one of my annual Lenten disciplines)
4) Watch some more basketball
5) (Most likely) Curse at my March Madness bracket

Happy Friday!!!!

LH

4 comments:

Sr. Heather said...

Sounds like a productive day - and not too unmanageable. Enjoy your basketball!

chartreuseova said...

I think that's why it is called "March Madness".

Enjoy those add-ons.

Sally said...

wow sounds like an extra busy day!!!

Scott said...

Oops, sorry - I must have had the brain on Friday. :-)