Monday, March 26, 2007

Apologies in advance

So much to blog about...so little time.

So true on both counts.

I really want to write something about the absolutely amazing Taylor Hicks concert I went to in Sioux City this past Saturday night, although I do have my video from the concert posted below (thanks again for the tickets, Sweetie...I love you!). And about Scrubs...how I was afraid in January that the show had finally jumped the shark, but now I'm relieved that it hasn't and think on the contrary it's gotten better than ever. And about the Lutheran student Center's Partner Appreciation Sunday worship and lunch that I went to yesterday. And about Kiddo. And about some "churchy" stuff--worship, education, music and such.

Unfortunately, no time for that today. In fact, my posting may be pretty spotty until April 9th.

Whay that date? Because it's the day after Easter. And while for most folks Easter is a holiday, for us church-types, it's the culmination of six weeks of above-average busy-ness, the last week of which is sheer craziness (schedule-wise, at least).

Add to the mix the fact that my congregation has its 75th Anniversary celebration this coming Sunday (Palm Sunday) and I have a ton of prep to do for that as well...and, well, you get the picture.

And I'm pretty sure Kiddo wouldn't mind seeing his daddy occasionally, and Sweetie would like to remember who her husband is.

So, while there may be some new stuff on here, for a couple of weeks it probably ain't gonna be with my usual regularity.

In the meantime, keep those cards and letters coming! God bless!

LH

No comments: