Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meme of the Day: 4 Things

Four movies I have watched over and over again
1. Clue
2. The Princess Bride
3. Office Space
4. Monty Python's Life of Brian

Four Places I have lived:
1. Blytheville, Arkansas
2. K.I. Sawyer Air Force Base, Michigan
3. Bellevue, Nebraska
4. Kirksville, Missouri

Four TV shows I love to watch (In no order)
1. Scrubs
2. The Wonder Years
3. Mystery Science Theater 3000
4. Quantum Leap

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Massachusetts
2. Hawaii
3. Florida
4. Missouri

Four of my favorite foods
1. Steak
2. cheesecake
3. Sweetie's green bean casserole
4. cheesy potato casserole

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. behind a contestant stand on the Jeopardy! set in beautiful Burbank, California
2. in the front row at a Taylor Hicks concert
3. on the beach in Wailea, Maui
4. up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful ballooooooon

LH

No comments: