Thursday, July 05, 2007

What Have I Done???

It appears that I, a church nerd, am raising a Church-Nerd-In-Training. I meant to blog about this a couple of weeks ago, when things were busy. Here's a transcript of an actual conversation that took place between me and Kiddo sometime near the beginning of June:

Me: What's your favorite song to sing?

Kiddo: Hmmm...I have two favorite songs. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Now The Feast and Celebration!

Watch out Raffi, here comes Marty Haugen!!!!!

LH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could do a lot worse!!!! HOW WONDERFULLY cute!!

mark said...

well, at least he has good taste in liturgical musicians :)

Scott said...

Hey, it could have been worse - he could have said "Let Us Talents and Tongues Employ." *shudder*

Anonymous said...

Amen to that, Rev Scott!