I've been tagged by RevScott, so here goes:
Rules: 1) Post six weird things about yourself; 2) Tag six weird people to do the same.
1) I think raw oatmeal mixed with Hershey's chocolate syrup in a little cup makes a pretty darn good snack.
2) I prefer to keep the closet door closed when I go to bed...not so much to help airflow or anything practical like that, but mostly to keep the monsters out. Seriously.
3) Most of the time, when I'm awake, I have a song running through my head. Somewhere around 90% of my waking hours are spent listening to my internal radio. Except it's usually the same song over and over for hours at a time. And there aren't any commercials. Or DJ's. And just because it's there doesn't mean I like the song. Last Sunday, getting ready for worship, it was Shania Twain's Man, I Feel Like a Woman, which aside from being a song I can't stand, was wrong on just so many levels. I had to practice Now the Feast and Celebration three extra times very loudly on the organ to manually try to switch "head" songs...and because of that, I didn't have time for my morning cup of coffee before worship started. I was not too pleased with myself Sunday morning. Damned internal radio...
4) I really get freaked out when I allow myself to think about what's really happening during a long-distance phone call. Voices traveling thousands of miles with practically no delay whatsoever, after one person at one point has dialed a series of numbers that EVERY SINGLE TIME makes a connection to some specific other point. And don't even get me started on the internet...
5) Most nights at about 9 PM I have a craving for a bowl of cereal. Usually Grape Nuts Flakes, Corn Bran, or Shredded Wheat.
6) When I set my alarm, it has to be set for an even-numbered time that doesn't end with zero, and preferably ends with a 2. 6:28--good. 6:30--bad. 6:32--perfect. 6:35--bad.
So there you have it. Consider yourself tagged if you've read this, and leave a comment if you play!