For the record, here's the list:
The 10 Commandments (traditional wording in italics, 5 year old paraphrase in bold)
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
Nothing should be more important than God.
2. Do not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Don't use God's name in bad ways.
3. Remember the Sabbath, to keep it holy.
Take a day each week to remember and worship God.
4. Honor your father and mother.
Honor your father and mother.
5. Do not kill.
Do not kill.
6. Do not commit adultery.
Husbands and wives should be faithful to each other.
7. Do not steal.
Do not steal.
8. Do not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Do not lie about other people.
9. Do not covet your neighbor's house.
Do not try to take your neighbor's house from them.
10. Do not covet your neighbor's wife, or cattle, or male or female slave, or ox or donkey, or anything else that belongs to your neighbor.
Do not try to take anything else that belongs to your neighbor.